Apr 17, 2008

Daggers it will be

I think I have decided...

Last night I went questing again. I still had "The Foot of the Citadel" in Hellfire peninsula to complete. Daygrene and I had tried this 3 man group quest twice before and failed it. First you have to clear out the little cove under the Hellfire Citadel. That was no problem. Defeating Force Commander Gorax wasn't that hard either, but when you place that banner on his corpse the Hand of Kargath comes crashing the party. And he brings friends too.

So in good manner, we did too. =)

Morpheus, a lvl 70 Druid, from our guild who was in the area doing dailies lend a paw and Karghath was defeated. The quest gave me a fine new tunic, Darkstorm Tunic , with loads of AP. AP is good for my current ShS build.

Both me and Daygrene dinged lvl 63 somewhere later that same evening, we immediately set out for Terokar forest. We wanted to complete "The Big Bone Worm".
A fun quest to do too, you have to use a drum to lure sandworm over, just like in the book "Dune". The whole quest is an ode to the book. But again the third part proved too much. we had to fight a lvl 68 elite worm. I popped it all, blew every CD on my bar, used pots and potions. The worm did not go below 60% hp. =\

Guess who was in the area? indeed!

After Morpheus again lend us a paw, I now have a nice dagger upgrade. Shani's Crysknife. With this nice upgrade on daggers and the fact that I just love the fast action of daggers, I'll try and stick by them.

Thanks Morph +).
Next quests I'll try and complete on my own merits again.

No comments: