Apr 20, 2008

A bit of everything

A mixed weekend, I have done some instances on Friday, some questing and PvP on Saturday and Sunday.

Friday evening we set out for the Underbog, we had a druid tank, hunter and mage with us.

The mage was lvl 70 already. That proved to be more of a problem then a help in the beginning as he continued to pull agro of the druid. And I don’t care what level your mage is, you won’t tank long in any instance. After we replaced the hunter for being off-line for 15 minutes and the mage got a grip on his agro, we swiftly completed the entire run.

Needle shrike dropped, but since I had a better dagger I let it go. Yep. I failed to see it was a very good _thrown_ weapon… *shig*

The druid had already asked me if I wanted Skulldugger's Leggings, and guess what, it dropped. I passed on them for the druid to have as they are imo tanking pants. Full of dodge, just what a druid would want.

After Underbog we put a group together for Hellfire ramparts. Nice setup, 2 hunters and a warlock, no tank. =) The run went very well with all the pets tanking.

After we killed Nazan and Vazruden, the chest yielded the Shifting Sash of Midnight, witch I won.

I tried to get the group to help me out with cruel intentions, but in the end we all went our onw way again. So that one still sits in my quest log.

Saturday and Sunday were a mix of questing and PvP’ing.

Sunday night I participated in my first guild run, we did the Auchenai Crypts. it was a near flawless run. When we killed the first boss I got dotted up and died of Carnivorous Bite. The end boss, Exarch Maladar, was fun, there are bucket loads of skeletons to kill before you can get to him. And while you are fighting him he sommons "evil duplicates" on the group members. They alomost immidiatly go for the healer so I tried to kill em asap. From his dead fingers I pried the Ring of the Exarchs.

Ow.. and I respeced.. again.. =)

Mutilate… I’ll let you know if I decide I like it. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it was a nice run in the Crypts :). The ring will last a while I am sure !

Treve said...

yup, it was a very nice run. Hoping to do lots more like that with you guys.